Photographs, Jewellery, Food and Life by Son Memelink

02 February 2011

Preparations

Ooohhhh the joys of creativity.

After asking for people's (mainly Eric's wonderful running-partners) opinion/input on different versions of the name for my 'enterprise' it is now time for the next step.
Designers of websites and environmentally-friendly printers of business card, with compliments card and 'receipt-books' (very important) have been approached.
After some necessary bartering, I'm hoping to give both the go-ahead, this week.
The accountant had already been forewarned that I might set up business this year, so he shouldn't be too horrified.
The Chamber of Commerce will be notified some time and the tax people will be overjoyed.
I have approached a few shops, to see if they would be interested in selling this 'easy on the eye/traditional' line of my  jewellery, with one positive result. We'll wait for the end result, when push comes to shove, though.
In the mean time, while I'm waiting for the whole caboodle to come together, I'm making little cards etc. to display the jewellery on. Hopefully it won't be too long before I'll be able to show you all the end result.

No comments: