Photographs, Jewellery, Food and Life by Son Memelink

03 March 2011

Strange things in the windows of the 'Farm'

I was wandering around outside with my camera and got intrigued by the weird things which the owner of the farm displays in the windows of the front part of the barn. Even though it had been raaaaiiiiiningggggg for 'weeks', I thought they would make fun pictures (I actually like the effect of the rain on the windows) and would also show you more of the place where I live.
The owner used to store loads of cheese in the barn and would sell them at farmers markets, hence the scales and cheese in the left window (right).
For better effect click on the photographs.










This poor shark's jaw was bought by the owner at a fish market in Kenya! How he got it through customs is a mystery to me. Not sure why he placed it in the window... maybe he's trying to tell us something...

No comments: