Photographs, Jewellery, Food and Life by Son Memelink

12 July 2011

On the road again.

I can't quite believe it myself, but I'll be moving house again soon. In exactly 2 months from tomorrow.

The new contract was signed and sent off this morning, and the boxes arrived just a few hours later.

Big change this time will be that I'll be moving from the countryside to the big City. The 'almost-centre' of Amsterdam, to be exact.
The last few weeks, life has gone into 'zippy' gear again. On a Friday, there was a viewing at an apartment and on the following Monday, I was asked to sign an agreement, sent to me by email. 

Will I miss this beautiful spot, where I live at the moment?...Yes!
Will I like living in Amsterdam?...Yes, I believe I will but there's only one way of finding out. So, here goes! 

Must get back to the many chores that come with this sort of thing. Like measuring and making a list of what must go and what can stay....Anyone interested in a large Bosch fridge freezer?









Once I've moved and have actually tested my new tel.nr. I will send you all the full details of my latest address etc.

No comments: